Visit Savannah, where historic beauty and southern charm are found along with all the things you'd expect from a big city. Our streets are lined with history and while you're here, you'll create your own. Visit for a weekend and stay for a lifetime. Savannah's southern charm and hospitality will have you wanting to call Savannah home.
In the heart of Savannah's Historic District, this is truly one of the best locations in the city, and after staying here you will feel like a true Savannahian.
Conveniently located near the up and coming Starland District and Forsyth Park, you're just a few minutes away from local favorites and a short drive from Historic Downtown Savannah and River Street.
“Chef’s Kitchen Tour”
- This 3-hour walking tour takes you behind the scenes of 5 of Savannah's greatest restaurants, where you will meet the talented chefs and gain insight into their ideas, methods and creativity.
- Enjoy an intimate cooking class at your rental, OR enjoy a meal prepared by a Private Chef for you and your group.
- Gift certificate to one of Savannah's top restaurants, of your choosing, so you can experience the local cuisine for yourself (amount not to exceed $100).
PRICE: STARTING AT $300
- Wind your way through a 3-hour guided walking tour of downtown Savannah's characteristic squares while sipping wine and shopping from the city's finest boutiques, with Sip Shop Tours.
- Grab a swimsuit & the sunscreen or sit back, relax and watch the sunset from a private Boat Charter on the Savannah River.
- Gift certificate to enjoy true southern fare at _________ (amount not to exceed $100).
PRICE: STARTING AT $750
- Tour the streets of historic downtown Savannah in a private, horse-drawn carriage for two, and discover the elegant gardens, private courtyards, and distinctive architecture with your own private guide. (pending availability)
- Private, 60-minute couples massage at your vacation home
- Gift certificate to one of Savannah's top and most romantic restaurants, of your choosing, so you can experience the local cuisine for yourself (amount not to exceed $100).
PRICE: STARTING AT $660
From the moment you turn on the street and see the beautiful homes you knew this is going to be a great place to see Savanna. The home was large with two bedrooms. Although we did not cook there, we did have a coffee pot for plenty of coffee to start our day. And let's not forget we have our own garage to park the car. I would definitely give this home a five star review, and happy to recommend it for your next vacation.
We convey enough what a wonderful stay we had with Cora Bett The entire Historic District was only steps away from our door. The unit was immaculate, every thing one would need was provided. You will get nothing less than perfection when using Cora Bett’s agency to find that perfect place to stay. Can’t wait til our return in the spring.
Beautiful and simple decor. Location was great! Easy walk to Forsyth Park and Kroger. We did a hop on/ hop off trolley. Worth it. Book online for a big discount. We also ate at The Olde Pink House. A definite yes there. Great place to stay to visit Savannah!